{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

28.5.06

My quarterly post, haha

It was a long time since I last posted on this blog that I almost forgot my blog address! I changed it, and I tried changing it back to fireflight, but it's always an error. Anyway, I'm happy with jamkablam so let's stick to that. How is me by the way?
  1. I'm hooked up with my work. I almost abhorred accounts but then, I'm getting used to it.
  2. I just got a new phone and it takes beautiful pictures!


  3. I got Nate annoyed more than 3 times already, it takes a lot of effort not to do that again, hehe
  4. I used to be an Ubandub fan, but I'm gradually (take note: that's gradual) getting tired of them
  5. I'm always OT because of EK
  6. Some artist annoys me because he's supposed to be an artist, he's supposed to be doing his job! But he doesn't know some things that's shouldn't be my concern anymore. I want Sir Mannix back!!!!
  7. I thought I made it clear to my boss that I don't like to be part of New Media. But she gave me Jollibee and Greenwich websites to manage / take care of. Which means I have to report to wormie. But I'm trying to get used to that.
  8. I love Jimmy Eat World!
  9. I love Dylan in the Movies!!
  10. I always look forward to having lunch with these girls!

  11. Having trouble with the color of Yoshi's faded backlits
  12. Our EK Fireworks logo is hugely displayed in Greenbelt!!! yipeeee!!!
  13. Nate left me in Ortigas already, kaya solo flight ako sa Gonuts Mega
  14. My super kulit officemates give the energy I need for my projects

  15. Went to SM Mall of Asia last Sunday, May 27 with my High School barkada

  16. I miss Guyito so much already!





FIDDLING WITH PHOTOSHOP AGAIN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home