{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

3.2.06

PINOCCHIO'S BLOG POST AFTER A MONTH OF MENTAL STAGNATION
(inserts: with alter-ego, kablam's side & snide comments)

This is my long awaited blog post. Well, nothing happened much (utot mo noh!) Christmas and new year... still the same old thing (utot mo parin!) I got busy with all those parties and they're the same ones I went to last year. Well, may nadagdag nga lang pala kasi nabuo na ang Proactive Mulawin at ang C.O.T. (unfortunately for some inexcusable reason, hindi ka sinama dito). I completely loved my job in Flaunt but the system sucked. And system, accdg. to The Revised Kablam Thesaurus, means boss. And when the system sucks, your boss does MORE. I wasn't planning on resigning. Not until a company called me up for interview. (utot mo nag apply ka naman talaga) i really loved my job and it pains me to leave a place I've learned to love so well. (Taena! Umuwi ka na nga!) Finally, when another company already accepted me, i had no choice but to give up my position in flaunt and file for resignation to transfer to an unfamiliar place. (Loko loko! matagal mo na ngang dinraft ung letter mo eh) I don't know anyone who works near my office now. (Jonna? diba ka-lunch mo lang itong si Jam nung isang araw??) Plus, I have to deal with a long distance relationship now that I'm working in Ortigas already (ulul! leche ka! salot ang mga sinungaling!) I feel so alone here. (Sigh! [sabay inom ng gamot]) Here... where? I'm back to a field I think God wants me to stick to. Print creative & production. Plus a little bit something from my previous job cause i also handle a website. Yep. I know. Web & Jam, they're similar. They follow each other wherever. So that makes me the only one in Accounts with internet access! Mwahahahah.. but of course I'm not into abusing it or something (and i think I have to drink some more medicine...)

ON ADDICTION

Some may not understand why people are hooked up in some things. Take my ate for instance. She's so addicted with Jang Geum's life story that when we were in Ratsky, she would stare up where the television was to watch an episode of Jewel in the Palace, even if the only sound we could hear was the show band playing fucking RNB. I asked her if she understood what was happening. Said she wasn't sure and that she'd figure out the next day. And Nate is so addicted with The Lost Battlestar Jam. It's a kind of sandwich spread that's so delicious you'll find out it's not food I'm talking about. I am referring to Lost, Battlestar Gallactica & Jam. (feeling mo nman ikaw to Jam? Jam 88.3 lang to noh or yung Jam na spread or yung Jam na Jamming tayo! Let's play music... or yung Jamming tayo let's play drugs.) Oo na sige na. Whatever. Anyway the point is, why does there have to be something we people get hooked up on?? Why is there addiction, eventually resulting to an establishment of the Rehab Institution? Why is there the Tuna Salad Waffle to make me suffer and salivate whenever I pass by a waffle stall? Why does there have to be Katbau to introduce me to such Devlish Worship?? I used to hate Tuna. But Tuna.. never tasted this demonically good! And ever since my tastebud's pledge of loyalty to the Tuna Salad, tuna and waffles are never away from each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home