{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

4.10.05

Pre-Abstract Playlist

The Darkstar Playlist:
Darkstar used to be my partner at work, until our artist and I exchanged computers cause he needed a faster one… these are my frequently played songs during my darkstar days:

"Bang Theory" - World Leader Pretend
“Fix You” – Coldplay
“Anino Mo” – Slapshock
“Huwag kang maingay may naglalaba” – Radioactive Sago Project
“Box Full of Sharp Objects” – The Used
"Doesn't Remind Me" – Audioslave
“Left Behind” – Slipknot
“Hysteria” – Muse
"Four Kicks" - Kings Of Leon
“Kailangan Kita” – Orange and Lemons
"Over My Head (Cable Car)" - The Fray
“Nowhere Fast” – Incubus
“Dare” – Gorillaz
“Baboy” – Radioactive Sago Project
“Astro” – Radioactive Sago Project
"Rain" - Breaking Benjamin
"We Are All On Drugs" – Weezer
“High and Dry” – Radiohead
“Make a Move”
“Brain Stew” – Greenday
“Somewhere, Somehow” – Amy Grant and ___
“Too Young” – Jack Wagner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home