{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

26.8.05

My last day clings to the bough...

I've waited so long for this day... and I'm so excited now that it's TODAY and not YESTERDAY (huh? hehe) but i'm not as "EXCITED!!!!!" as before when I thought I should be excited. Now is just a normal passing of time, a rite of passage that has been done millions of times before that it has become ordinariffic... drab... ok so it's my last day at Starcom, now what? I was planning to do lots of things (2 weeks ago), now I forgot them. Something called ANGST may have caused them to step aside? That they've stepped aside too much they fell off the building? Maybe I just have to go down and pick them up... perhaps pick myself up too... the last 5 1/2 months have been hell for me... a very high fall off a cliff down not to the shore but to FIRE? I've lost my head with numbers and EVERY-THING. I have to reconnect myself to the WORLD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home