{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

19.1.04

i miss blogging
it's been a very long time since i last posted in my blog! well, been dealing with other things for instance.. wondering if the www.smspays.com thing is real. i've been sending lot of emails inviting people to click this link. get paid daw kasi to read advertisements and refer people to join. well let's just wait and see. naghihintay na nga ako ng advertisement sa cellphone ko eh. but the site says advertisement starts depending on your country. i haven't received any yet. well, since the philippines is asian texting capital, i guess ads will start no sooner.

i promise im gonna start looking for a job this week. best friends na nga kami ni lina eh. lina is from jobstreet.com who sends me companies/job openings that match my criteria. anyhow, this internet process thingie is too slow. imagine from hundreds of applicants lina's been sending those jobs to, i bet it will take the bosses an eternity to eventually land on my page. what makes me unique for these companies to look at my resume? nothing. well.. adding to that my memory loss on the advertising knowledge (if meron man nga).. nakalimutan ko na lahat ng pinag aralan as in! maraming marketing jobe openings.. pero MARKETING??? u know what i mean.

anyway this week daw kasi job expo sa school. punta ako school to apply. my first choice of company is unilever. if di ako makapasok dito.. ad agency na

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home