{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

20.5.04

Tips to become 10 to 50 Million Dollars Richer!
I've been receiving those emails since last year i think. such are enticing, really. But then fraud thrives in the internet nowadays and it is really hard to trust anyone especially someone who claims he has a HUGE amount of money he is willing to share with you in return for your assistance. These emails ask for your help to transfer that amount of money into your bank account so that **reason stated here** and they ask for stalking details such as your address and phone number. They tell you it's 100% risk free. Your address and phone number may of course be needed. But it being risk free, well it depends on your definition of what a risk is. It is possible that the millions really exist. The problem now however is whether the story of where the money came from is true. I mean they may have come from an illegal transaction right? It may be ransom money for instance or money stolen from government funds. They may be contacting people from different countries to disperse the wealth so as to leave no traces of corruption. Kaya anyone who reads this, BEWARE. Do not entertain such emails... malay nyo goons yun diba? And they may not really want to share their money with you, baka may mangyari pang masama.. i mean.. siguro nga totoo.. pero ikaw bahala. pagi-ingat lang naman mga friends. Anyway, these are the emails:


~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~


I was working with sadiq oil in Iraq before the war broke out and there was money my company sent me to go and claim it from a customer which is 10 M USD, I got the money and on my way back, the war has started already and I have to go and put this money in a finacial company. After the war I made a report in my company stating that I wasnt able to get the money because of war and now the company owing us doesnt exist any longer. They believed me but I have this money in a financial company. Now i am working in our branch office in Ghana.
All I need from you is to assist me get this money into your account and I will come and we invest it together. I told you we will share it equally and also share any expences that may be involved equally too because it is a mutual beneficial transaction. Please bear it in mind that you will not ecounter any problem in assisting me. I could have done this myself but since I am still working for my company I cant do it thats why I need your assistance.

I await for your response.


~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~


Bismillah-hir-rahma-nir-rahim.

I am Mr SAID Sanko from Kono, Sierra Leone and my father was the former Special Adviser to the outsted Head of State of Sierra Leone, Major Johny Paul Koroma. During the war between our forces led by the Ex-Head of State, Major Johnny Koromah and the West African Allied Forces (ECOMOG), my country relied heavily on the foreign earnings generated from diamond trade. This money was personally kept by the then President, Major Johny Paul Koroma, since our banking system collapsed during the war. However, as the war progressed, it became apparent that we were going to lose the war to the West African Allied Forces (ECOMOG). At this point, the key officers of the administration started making frantic efforts on how to leave Sierra Leone safely, thereby sharing the proceed/money from this diamond trade. In view of the fact that my father was one of the key officers of the then administration and an in-law to Major Paul Koromah, he succeeded in getting the sum of $25 Million (Twenty-five Million United States Dollars).

We made arrangements and transferred the money through diplomatic means to South Africa where I am presently residing in exile as an Asylum Seeker but unfortunately, my father died of heart attack after few months of exile in South Africa and automatically, Upon our arrival in South Africa, due to consultation, we deposited the money with a Security Company for security reasons. pending when we see a trustworthy person who will assist us in transferring this money to his account outside South Africa as the strict Monetary Laws here do not allow asylum seekers certain financial rights.

I shall be most grateful if you can assist me accomplish this and hoping too that you will remain trustworthy. For your efforts and assistance, I have agreed to give you 20% of the total sum, I would also wish you keep this proposal highly confidential and secret, If you are interested in assisting me, please call me as soon as possible with the telephone number below.

Assalamu Alakum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu.


~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~


I am Mr. jerry Ben. the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of foreign operation department BANQUE NATIONAL D INVESTISSEMENT LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA, with due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and audting in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on November 1997 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself and my partner to enable the whole plans and idea be pofitable and successful during the time of execution.The said amount was USD25, 000,000 Million Dollars).I am glad to say that with the introduction of internet and website,I was opportuned and pleasured to have come across your contact through this satellite meddia.All the adverts and news media in your website is what interest me most to contact you on this very issue.As it may intrest you to know,

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,get the required approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your intrest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.


In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because, I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to this bank and also present a foriegn account where he will need the money to be retransfered into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitiled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer both local and international like telephone bills,e-mail bills include the documents fees, while 60% will be for me and my partners. Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account.And ask us to come down to your country for subsequent shearing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.please reply to this mail box; jerry_ben2004@zwallet.com

Yours faithfully,

Mr. jerry Ben.


~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~*~0~



Haay nako, ang masasabi ko lang...
B E W A R E


-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_

commercial lang... and speaking of advertising...

-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_-_=_


grabe! uber miss ko na tong mga 'to!!!


at syempre pati eto...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home