{ J A M K A B L A M ! }

11.11.03

My thesis team was supposed to meet up with sir jong, our big boss (also our thesis mentor) in sta. mesa - the place im least familiar with - at 9am. and what is a normal day without me being late. it was really my fault and the gods must punish me for this. i texted tam that it was may last piso and malapit nako and to just text me for any change of plans. so sweating the fats off me, i ran from espaƱa to katbau's house. i asked tita gina about our little friend but they said she already left "kakaalis lang" so i ran to tammy's house and said to the guard "tammy lim po" and the guard told me na "kakaalis lang un tatlong babae dun sa kabilang gate" but i still went by tammy's house to confirm where they went. her yaya said umalis na, ewan ko kung san pumunta... and so i ran to the other gate. syempre wala na sila. and so i felt so alone and i wanted to cry. kat texted me sunod nalang ako dun but i didn't know the place, kaya nga ako sasabay sana, and i was thinking they would have taken a cab so baka direcho na sila.. may lakad pa sana ako ng 4, so to go home right away is out of the question. i just went to school, internet galore. i was reunited with my Plaridel brothers and my friendster swelled to 4 more. we ate at goldilocks harrison, i told my self id save some money but my meal was P77.00! to my blockmates, barya lang to, but to poor ol' me, this is gold melted to gas.. my 4o'clock appointment was cancelled but it's okay, i really had fun today. i made up my lost quality time with the web, and that's the only way i could pamper myself after what has been the longest day of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home